Be a part of something great
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be), and are open to applicants all around the world.
The Publisher Ad Ops Specialist is responsible for executing day-to-day ad operations across a set of clients who use online advertising to generate revenue, including ad trafficking (sell-side), revenue reporting, and tactical optimization of direct campaigns and private marketplace deals. The Specialist also partners with Publisher Revenue Strategists to support larger strategic ad initiatives for clients, including optimization plans and oversight of the ad geometry for site redesigns. The Specialist has demonstrated success in implementing and optimizing direct and programmatic ads, is eager to learn about evolving ad technology and understands how to measure and communicate the results of digital/web revenue initiatives.
This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.
- Serve as a point of contact for clients relying on 10up for ad stack management and operations, fielding questions and providing or gathering responses, and managing expectations in a way that prioritizes exemplary customer service.
- Monitor programmatic ad data to identify issues or risks in partnership with Publisher Revenue Strategists.
- Gather and organize implementation requirements for ad projects, including new ad partner or platform integrations and new ad implementations, vetting plans with Publisher Revenue Strategists and reviewing them with engineers.
- Support ad setup and testing for clients updating or refreshing site designs, ensuring a seamless transition and preventing an avoidable loss of ad revenue.
- Traffic ad campaigns (including direct sold, house, PMP deals) and monitor performance.
- Compile and distribute ad revenue reports for applicable clients, according to a predefined template and schedule.
- Stay abreast of ad industry trends to identify new opportunities for 10up’s clients.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and requests across multiple clients.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail: loves spreadsheets and checking tasks off a to-do list.
- Practical experience with Google Ad Manager.
- At least one year of experience in basic ad operations including trafficking.
- Basic understanding of key programmatic optimization concepts such as header bidding.
- Basic awareness of current ad industry trends and key campaign performance indicators.
- Passion to improve the digital media ecosystem.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with internal teams and clients across a variety of media
Nice to have
- Experience in programmatic optimization and header bidding, such as Open Bidding (previously EBDA), Prebid.js, and other third party wrappers.
- Experience with additional digital advertising operations, including campaign delivery and yield optimization.
- Experience with ad delivery troubleshooting and related tools, such as Google Publisher Console, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- WordPress experience.
- Ability to understand and inform others on ad-serving technology and even ad code.
- Agency experience or experience balancing multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with Google Workplace (Google Docs, et al).
- Experience with time tracking.
- Experience working in a remote environment is appreciated.