← Back to Careers
Be a part of something great
- Configure third-party advertising managers and optimize remnant inventory.
- Train clients on ad management and supply side ad platforms.
- Collaborate with visual and ux design staff to provide thoughtful advertisement placement for clients.
- Review ad code to ensure tracking and technology are working properly.
- Scrutinize metrics to improve revenue, UX, and client satisfaction.
- Prepare and present reports on advertising performance and analytics to clients.
- Document ad specifications for production teams, and provide support for ad code implementation and quality assurance.
- Experience setting up and monitoring ad campaigns.
- Ability to quickly understand large sets of data and draw meaningful inferences.
- At least two years of experience in ad operations or coordination.
- Experience with DFP.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or similar tools for understanding website usage patterns.
- Passion to improve the digital media ecosystem.
- Flexibility to implement a wide variety of strategic plans to improve client revenue.
- Grit to address complex configurations and challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with internal teams and clients.
- Broad understanding of online advertising market, including different players and their roles, and familiarity with common concepts and terminology.
Nice to have
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Ability to understand ad-serving technology and even code.
- Agency or other experience working on projects for clients.
- Familiarity with MS Office, iWork, Google Docs, Basecamp.
- Portfolio showcasing conversion optimization numbers and/or analytics experience.
- Experience working in a distributed environment appreciated.