← Back to Careers
Be a part of something great
- Be a consultant to our clients by leading discussions to identify front-end technologies or techniques that would enhance user experience or project maintainability.
- Collaborate with visual and user experience designers on wireframes, interactive prototypes, and production-ready web experiences.
- Evaluate design deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback to internal, clientside, and third-party designers, user experience designers, and project managers.
- Transform visual comps into rich web interactions that are fluidly responsive, performant, semantic, and accessible.
- Perform cross-browser testing and remediation for front-end performance and visual quality assurance.
- Partner with UX designers, web engineers, and managers to move a project through development and launch.
- At least three years experience with front-end engineering, web development, web engineering, or a similar field.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS (Sass) including cross-browser compatibility and accessibility implications.
- Code portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (original files are helpful to get a sense of your PHP code structure and file organization).
- Proven ability to transform a static comp into a website from the ground up.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an "always-learning" person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Basic understanding of ad implementations both on desktop and mobile.
Nice to have
- Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- Experience with living style guides, atomic design, or component-based design.
- Experience with Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Design experience or formal design education.
- Remote working experience appreciated.