← Back to Careers
Be a part of something great
- Transform visual comps into rich web interactions that are fluidly responsive, performant, semantic, and accessible.
- Collaborate with visual and user experience designers on wireframes, interactive prototypes, and production-ready web experiences.
- Evaluate design deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback to internal, client-side, and third-party designers, user experience designers, and project managers.
- Perform cross-browser testing and remediation for front-end performance and visual quality assurance.
- Partner with UX designers, web engineers, and managers to move a project through development and launch.
- At least three years experience with front-end engineering, web development, web engineering, or a similar field.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS including cross-browser compatibility, and basic WCAG accessibility compliance.
- Experience using Git.
- Proven ability to transform a static comp into a website from the ground up.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an "always-learning" person, excited to create great web experiences.
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of ad implementations in a responsive environment.
- Experience in task runners and bundlers like: Grunt, Gulp, and Webpack.
- Experience with coded style guides and creating highly componentized systems.
- Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- Experience with Sketch or Design Software.
- Design experience or formal design education.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
- Code-based portfolio. Link us to your GitHub, upload a .zip, or both (source files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).