Be a part of something great
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be), and are open to applicants all around the world.
The HR Business Partner supports our EMEA-based team through everything from the daily management of employee needs to supporting long term employee engagement. This position also facilitates systems administration through our HRIS and PEO platforms.
This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere with EMEA timezone alignment.
- Ownership of the team member life cycle after they have been hired at 10up, including setting up team member orientation, onboarding, and offboarding
- Technical support for internal programs, such as recording Professional Development funds usage, set up and closing of annual employee reviews, and managing our alternative schedules program
- Consistent collaboration with other Operational Departments, such as Finance, employee Resourcing, and Recruiting
- Providing excellent service and support to our internal team members, answering questions and concerns as needed
- Managing employee data through various platforms, including TriNet and BambooHR
- Reporting and analyzing employee engagement data, providing insights on potential uses and solutions
- Account set up and support as needed, in multiple systems
- Support for policy creation and the implementation process
- Answering questions about and working with managers to execute on PTO and other leave policies
- Supporting our UK entity HR and finance needs
- Providing support and guidance to leadership on how to address personnel needs based on regional legal and HR policy
- Supporting and facilitating the EMEA team culture and community building initiatives
- Providing recommendations to leadership on opportunities for employee learning and development
- Support 60 day check-ins with new team members and exit interviews with departing team members
- Experience using and managing HRIS systems
- Experience with tools such as Google Workspace (Docs, Drive, Calendar, Email), Slack, and Zoom
- Customer Service (or similar) experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong eye and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, with little to no direction
- Thrives in a fast paced, agency environment
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities at once
- Various knowledge of HR best practices, UK/EMEA labor laws and codes
Nice to have
- HR Certification (i.e. SHRM-CP or PHR)
- Event planning experience, to help support planning of our annual All-Hands Summit!
- Experience in facilitating trainings and/of professional development
- Experience working with distributed global teams
- Experience with BambooHR and/or TriNet
- Experience with digital agency / professional services