Be a part of something great
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be), and are open to applicants all around the world.
Project Coordinators work closely with Project Managers to service the administrative and operational needs of projects. Responsibilities of a Project Coordinator include: analyzing and reporting budgets & timelines, managing the resourced time of project team members, and internal/client communication; ensuring the project is well-organized and running smoothly. Project Coordinators report to Team Leads and interact frequently with Project Managers and Directors of Client Delivery.
This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.
- Support the day to day administrative and operational needs of 5 to 7 client projects with the oversight and support of a Project Manager or Team Lead.
- Participate in project meetings and propose improvements, as necessary.
- Evaluate potential risks and develop solutions and/or communicate risks to project managers for proactive resolution.
- Work with resourcing coordinators to maintain project schedules and resources.
- Work directly with the project manager to coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage project-related administrative priorities (i.e. weekly client status reports, call agendas, etc.)
- Communicate (as needed) with clients and internal teams to identify and define project requirements, scope, objectives, and unknowns.
- Proactively analyze project budget and point out concerns with velocity, scope trends, etc. to project manager and account strategist.
- A basic understanding of 10up service offerings and ability to leverage these abilities to deliver successful client outcomes. A basic understanding of the WordPress platform is also required.
- Consistent application of 10up processes, standards, and tools across projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Demonstration of independent ownership of deliverables and tasks and an eye towards efficiency and interactive process improvement.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Teamwork, 10,000ft, and Harvest.
- Experience working with enterprise clients.
- Remote working experience.