← Back to Careers
Be a part of something great
- Craft project plans and task breakdowns with input from team members and discipline leadership. Project plans should incorporate iterative milestones, illuminate project risks, align delivery with set timelines and budgets, and account for resourcing availability. All task breakdowns should have discrete estimates.
- Successfully execute project plans by exhibiting ownership of task assignments to assigned project personnel, proactively removing blockers, and ensuring alignment of production output with expected milestones.
- Act as the day-to-day Project Manager for 3 - 5 active client projects. With support from a Team Lead, exhibit ownership over all client meetings, written status updates, and iterative scope / expectation management.
- Maintain project awareness at all times, proactively tracking project budget and scope, identifying risks and mitigation paths, and delivering thoughtful, routine, comprehensive client updates.
- With support from a Team Lead, ensure quality deliverables by engaging cross-discipline leadership, enforcing rigorous QA processes and standards, and taking ownership of end to end delivery and client satisfaction.
- Leverage 10up tools, standards, and processes in all client work. Collaborate with discipline directors to achieve quality project outcomes.
- Facilitate discovery engagements (onsite and remotely) that define cross-discipline project requirements. With support from a Team Lead, translate requirements into comprehensive project approaches / plans that align with established timelines and budgets and can be executed successfully by project teams. Support the Accounts team in developing scopes of work following discovery.
- Demonstrate a sufficient understanding of underlying client business goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate a consultative, client-focused approach that emanates professionalism and transparency.
- Maintain project forecasts in 10up's established resource forecasting tool, collaborating with Team Leads to adjust resourcing plans as necessary.
- Deliver verbal and written project-centric feedback to personnel, celebrating successes and identifying any misalignments with expectations. Consistently provide visibility to the Team Lead when delivering this feedback.
- Collaborate with Financial Manager to prepare invoices for all assigned project work.
- Maintain 34 hours / week (85%) of billable work.
- A basic understanding of 10up service offerings and ability to leverage these abilities to deliver successful client outcomes.
- A basic understanding of the WordPress platform.
- Consistent application of 10up processes, standards, and tools across projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Basecamp, 10,000ft, and Harvest.
- Experience working with enterprise clients.
- Remote working experience.