Be a part of something great
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be), and are open to applicants all around the world.
10up is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team. They will be responsible for carrying out manual quality assurance testing before launches and releases, ensuring that we are delivering work that meets defined functional and design specifications. The ideal candidate will apply critical thinking, user empathy, and an attention to detail such that they will be able to call out potential issues if something seems visually or functionally incorrect, even if those requirements are not documented in the functional spec or design comps. You’ll work with delivery teams to create comprehensive QA plans and test websites according to those plans as needed.
This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.
- 1+ years of previous Quality Assurance experience for web-based technology projects.
- 2+ years of experience working in the development of digital and web applications.
- Experience writing detail-oriented test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge and familiarity with QA methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Experience defining tests and reviewing test results with BrowserStack and other cross-platform testing tools.
- Comfortable with major computer and mobile operating systems, including Windows 10, Mac OS/X, iOS, and Android, and the major browsers that operate on them (e.g. Safari, Firefox, Chrome).
- Ability to recognize and document problems with design and user experience.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with automated quality assurance testing approaches, including functional, unit, and integration testing, and experience in determining the appropriate testing approach(es) for unique challenges.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Puppeteer, PHPUnit, etc), philosophically and/or in implementation.
- Familiarity with the WordPress ecosystem, e.g. knowledge of popular tools, plugins, frameworks, best practices, and conventions.
- Remote working experience.