Be a part of something great
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be).
The Resourcing Coordinator supports resourcing and reporting activities for their assigned groups as well as administrative tasks related to account creation / maintenance, reporting, and transitions resulting from the continuous onboarding of new client work. The Resourcing Coordinator reports to the Resourcing Manager.
This role is fully remote and is currently open to applicants located in the US.
- Owns responding to day-to-day resourcing requests from Project Management and Accounts teams.
- Resolves day-to-day scheduling conflicts for competing priorities.
- Maintains agenda, organizes, and runs weekly group resourcing meetings.
- Depending on placement and successful ramp up, owns delivery and analysis of weekly Resourcing and Utilization reports to Senior Management for particular groups.
- Own account creation and decommissioning in tools such as Harvest, 10kft, and Friday Feedback at the Resourcing Manager’s direction and in coordination with Recruiting and Operations team.
- Regularly audit and correct account permissions in various tools to ensure appropriate levels of access for team members.
- Regularly maintain and update resourcing and reporting tools at the Resourcing Manager’s direction.
- Activities will include:
- Updating billable targets for employees.
- Updating team assignments across various tools.
- Iterating on existing report templates.
- Execute weekly, monthly, per-half, and ad-hoc reporting on company wide metrics and KPIs such as:
- Resourcing and utilization.
- Weekly availability.
- Delivery performance.
- Employee morale.
- Billable Capacity.
- Average projects per person.
- Support the Resourcing Manager and production leadership in operationalizing significant resourcing and organizational transitions. Activities could include:
- Capturing notes in key planning meetings.
- Drafting internal updates for project and / or team member transitions.
- Querying project managers about the current state of projects to inform transition and / or staffing conversations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Collaborative demeanor.
- Intermediate working knowledge of spreadsheets, including formulas, graphs, and pivot tables.
- At least 2 years of experience working with data and reporting.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to operate in a highly flexible manner and with a high degree of adaptability.
Nice to have
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, or relevant concentration.