Be a part of something great
The Resourcing Coordinator supports resourcing and reporting activities for their assigned groups as well as administrative tasks related to account creation / maintenance, reporting, and transitions resulting from the continuous onboarding of new client work. The Resourcing Coordinator reports to the Resourcing Manager.
- Owns responding to day-to-day resourcing requests from Project Management and Accounts teams.
- Resolves day-to-day scheduling conflicts for competing priorities.
- Maintains agenda, organizes, and runs weekly group resourcing meetings.
- Depending on placement and successful ramp up, owns delivery and analysis of weekly Resourcing and Utilization reports to Senior Management for particular groups.
- Own account creation and decommissioning in tools such as Harvest, 10kft, and Friday Feedback at the Resourcing Manager’s direction and in coordination with Recruiting and Operations team.
- Regularly audit and correct account permissions in various tools to ensure appropriate levels of access for team members.
- Regularly maintain and update resourcing and reporting tools at the Resourcing Manager’s direction. Activities will include:
- Updating billable targets for employees.
- Updating team assignments across various tools.
- Iterating on existing report templates.
- Execute weekly, monthly, per-half, and ad-hoc reporting on company wide metrics and KPIs such as:
- Resourcing and utilization.
- Weekly availability.
- Delivery performance.
- Employee morale.
- Billable Capacity.
- Average projects per person.
- Support the Resourcing Manager and production leadership in operationalizing significant resourcing and organizational transitions. Activities could include:
- Capturing notes in key planning meetings.
- Drafting internal updates for project and / or team member transitions.
- Querying project managers about the current state of projects to inform transition and / or staffing conversations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Collaborative demeanor.
- Intermediate working knowledge of spreadsheets, including formulas, graphs, and pivot tables.
- At least 2 years experience working with data and reporting.
- At least 2 years experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to operate in a highly flexible manner and with a high degree of adaptability.
Nice to have
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, or relevant concentration.