Be a part of something great
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, project management, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Meta (Facebook), Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and over 30 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be).
This role is fully remote, but specific for Meta projects, candidates must be located in one of the following locations: Australia, Canada, Denmark, Ireland, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States
- Working with the team to connect engineering deliverables to client business objectives.
- Experience in the architectural concepts behind React, such as: state and data management, JSX, creating a componentized system.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Natural ability to ramp up and provide guidance to lesser experienced team members.
- Experience using Git or similar version control system.
Nice to have
- Experience with coding PHP or Hacklang.
- Experience with Relay.
- Experience with strongly typed programming languages such as Flow or Typescript.
- Strong ability to communicate with client stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, about the impact of decisions around markup approach, cross-platform responsive interactions, performance, and topics like accessibility and internationalization.
- Code-based portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (source files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).
- Experience mentoring and leading a team.
- Remote working experience appreciated.