← Back to Careers
Be a part of something great
10up is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team. This person will be focused primarily on full-cycle Recruiting efforts.
- Be the positive first touchpoint for all potential candidates.
- Responsible for engaging with and managing various touch points in the candidate lifecycle (e.g. initial outreach, screening documents, interviewing, offer negotiation).
- Be the outbound arm of the 10up Recruiting Team, actively sourcing (and potentially screening) passive candidates using industry best practices and creative methods for 10up’s various roles (from Engineering and Design, to Project Management and Sales/Accounts) across the globe.
- Consistently provide an excellent candidate experience.
- Promote 10up’s reputation and culture as a great place to work.
- Coordinate and partner with the Recruiting Manager and other leaders to operationalize recruitment strategies that help build out a pipeline of qualified candidates to help streamline the recruitment process.
- Utilize various platforms (e.g. GitHub, LinkedIn, StackOverflow, etc.) to identify and reach out to candidates.
- Reporting on Recruiting and sourcing efforts, and provide insights on how to refine and improve (e.g. source of 10up hires, time to hire, etc.).
- Occasionally attend conferences, meetups, and other various networking events to help promote the 10up brand.
- At least five years experience with full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience for technical roles (e.g. front-end engineering, web engineering, systems engineering, etc.).
- Experience conducting and facilitating interviews via different technological formats (e.g. video conference, phone).
- Experience with Lever Applicant Tracking System (or similar).
- Experience with Google Suite tools.
- Proven experience with different sourcing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong eye and attention to details.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Understanding of interactive technologies (PHP, WordPress, HTML, CSS, JS) preferred.
- Understanding of HR practices and laws/regulation.
Nice to have
- Experience with coordinating all stages of the candidate lifecycle.
- Experience working in a creative agency setting.
- Self-starter and comfortable with change.
- Experience recruiting for roles and building networks all around the globe.
- Experience working with global recruiting teams and hiring managers.
- Remote working experience appreciated.