← Back to Careers
Be a part of something great
10up is looking for a Technical Recruiter (Sourcer) to join our growing team. This person will be focused primarily on active sourcing efforts, as well as will supporting full-cycle Recruiting.
- Be the outbound arm of the 10up Recruiting Team, actively sourcing (and potentially screening) passive candidates using industry best practices and creative methods for 10up’s various roles (from Engineering and Design, to Project Management and Sales/Accounts) across the globe.
- Be the positive first touchpoint for potential candidates.
- Consistently provide an excellent candidate experience.
- Promote 10up’s reputation and culture as a great place to work.
- Coordinate and partner with the Recruiting Manager and other leaders to operationalize recruitment strategies that help build out a pipeline of qualified candidates to help streamline the recruitment process.
- Utilize various platforms (e.g. GitHub, LinkedIn, StackOverflow, etc.) to identify and reach out to candidates.
- Screen potential candidates and their resumes to determine if they’re a fit for 10up and are engageable.
- Responsible for engaging with and managing various touch points in the candidate lifecycle (e.g. initial outreach, screening documents, interviewing).
- Reporting on sourcing efforts, and pull insights on how to refine and improve (e.g. source of 10up hires, time to hire, etc.).
- Occasionally attend conferences, meetups, and other various networking events to help promote the 10up brand.
- At least five years experience with in-house sourcing and recruiting for technical roles (e.g. front-end engineering, web engineering, systems engineering, etc.).
- Experience conducting and facilitating interviews via different technological formats (e.g. video conference, phone).
- Experience with Lever Applicant Tracking System (or similar).
- Experience with Google Suite tools.
- Proven experience with different sourcing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong eye and attention to details.
- Understanding of interactive technologies (PHP, WordPress, HTML, CSS, JS) preferred.
- Understanding of HR practices and laws/regulation.
Nice to have
- Full-cycle technical recruiting experience, with a focus on sourcing in particular.
- Experience working in a creative agency setting.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Self-starter and comfortable with change.
- Remote working experience appreciated.