← Back to Careers
Be a part of something great
- Being the outbound arm of 10up Recruitment. Actively source (and potentially screen) passive candidates using industry best practices and creative methods for 10up’s various technical roles (e.g. Web Engineer, Front-end Engineer, UX Designer), and being that positive first touchpoint for potential candidates.
- Consistently provide an excellent candidate experience for all people.
- Promote 10up’s reputation and culture as a great place to work.
- Develop and implement strategies to build out a pipeline of qualified candidates to help streamline the recruitment process.
- Utilize various platforms (e.g. GitHub, LinkedIn, StackOverflow, etc.) to help identify candidates.
- Screen potential candidates and their resumes to help determine if they’re a fit for 10up and are engageable.
- Coordinate and partner with the Recruitment Manager and other leaders to operationalize recruitment strategies.
- Reporting on sourcing efforts, and pull insights on how to refine and improve.
- Occasionally attend conferences, meetups, and other various networking events to help promote the 10up brand.
- At least five years experience with in-house sourcing and recruiting technical roles (e.g. front-end engineering, web engineering, systems engineering, etc.).
- Experience conducting and facilitating interviews via different technological formats (e.g. video conference, phone).
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience with Google Suite tools.
- Proven experience with different sourcing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong understanding of HR practices and laws/regulation.
- Strong eye and attention to details.
Nice to have
- Full-cycle technical recruiting experience.
- Experience working in an agency setting.
- Understanding of interactive technologies (PHP, WordPress, HTML, CSS, JS) preferred.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Self-starter and comfortable with change.
- Remote working experience appreciated.