← Back to Careers
Be a part of something great
- Lead workshops/discussions with clients, identifying strategies for leveraging web technologies in support of their content, customers, and business goals.
- Map information architectures, defining key content/object types and relationships between them, building a bridge of understanding between business, visual design, and engineering disciplines.
- Design and develop wireframes, user flows, functional specifications, and other representations to document and clarify that understanding.
- Collaborate with visual designers and front end engineers on visual design deliverables, interactive prototypes, and production-ready web experiences.
- Perform primary and secondary user research and persona development, as well as design and execute user tests or multivariate tests on prototypes and existing sites with a focus on converting insights from research and testing into actionable recommendations and design solutions.
- At least three years experience with information architecture, interaction design, user experience design, or similar field.
- Demonstrated ability to design and define user experiences from blank sheets of paper to sitemaps and wireframes to developed sites.
- Strong understanding of web interactions: patterns, best practices, common challenges website developers face and solutions to those challenges.
- Have a collaborative, self-motivated, "always-learning" spirit, driven to improve user experiences everywhere at all times through smart design and applied effort.
- Willingness to support occasional travel to client sites.
Nice to have
- Experience with WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced, digital agency environment across multiple work groups and with multiple concurrent projects.
- Understanding of content strategy, publishing workflows, and content management platforms.
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision.
- Formal UX or design education.
- Remote working experience appreciated.