Marketo Tracker allows you to easily add the Marketo “Munchkin” tracking script to your site’s footer, and can even create lead associations with name, email, and website when a visitor submits a comment. Simply enter the tracking code into the plug-in settings page, and fill out a few simple configuration options.
Comment field associations are not created if the comment is identified as spam.
Includes an easy to use configuration panel inside the WordPress settings menu:
- Enter your unique Marketo tracking code.
- Choose whether to track logged in users with a contributor or higher role.
- Choose whether to associate comment fields with tracked leads.
- Customize the “lead source” value when the lead is associated with comment fields.
- Enter your secret API key for comment lead association. The key is hashed server side, and kept secure.