Marketo Tracker allows you to easily add the Marketo “Munchkin” tracking script to your site footer, and create lead associations with name, email, and website when a visitor submits a comment. Simply enter the tracking code into the plug-in settings page, and fill out a few simple configuration options.
Associations are not created for “spammers”. When a comment is immediately trapped as spam, the plug-in does not drop in the association script for the visitor.
This light weight plug-in includes an easy to use configuration panel inside the WordPress settings menu. From this panel you can:
- Enter your unique Marketo tracking code.
- Choose whether to track logged in users above the subscriber level.
- Choose whether to create lead associations when a visitor leaves a comment.
- Customize “lead source” value when creating associations.
- Easily enter your secret API key. The key is hashed server side with PHP, and kept secure.