Really Simple Gallery Widget adds a widget to display images from the Media Library, no extra uploading or creating custom post types required. You can choose to show images from a specific post/page, the entire media library, or a specific set of attachment IDs. On single pages/posts, you can also show only images attached to the item currently being viewed. Especially helpful if your galleries are based on what’s attached to a post and you want to be able to easily display those images in a widget area.
- Add as many widgets as you want, wherever you want
- Display images from a specific post/page, the entire Media Library, or a specific set of attachment IDs
- Display images from the post/page currently being viewed
- Select a number of images
- Select any registered size in WordPress
- Display the images in various orders
- Show or hide captions
- Link the images to the original file, post, anchor in the post, attachment page, or nothing. NOTE: If the image is not attached to a post, the file link will be used instead of the post or anchor in the post.
- Add a prefix to the link and image title (appears as a tooltip)
- Use a rel attribute for the link – great for lightboxes