Be a part of something great
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be), and are open to applicants all around the world.
The Senior Digital Account Manager, as part of the Web Strategy team, are Account Management focused Strategists responsible for forging successful internal and partner relationships, and cultivating account growth — alongside 10up’s full service team — through thoughtful, creative and solution-based project consulting. Applying an informed understanding of 10up’s capabilities, superior communication, and attention to detail, Strategists are charged with driving company revenue goals by ensuring that clients experience exemplary service and outcomes.
This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.
- Own a portfolio of current client accounts. Continually build on understanding and uncovering business goals, then work with 10up project teams to first inform, then guide strategic and tactical planning aligned to those needs and 10up strengths.
- Support and grow client relationships via regular check-ins and collaboration with client and production teams; Complete all related deliverables necessary to ensure outstanding client service in a timely and insightful manner.
- Communication channels with clients and internal team members: calls, video conferencing, and in-person sessions (as deemed necessary).
- Manage CRM by adding and updating deal and customer records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare thorough and persuasive emails, SOWs, and other documents to drive client buy-in to 10up's strategies and approaches.
- Negotiate client goals, constraints, and 10up resourcing and delivery standards to create detailed contracts and project plans that set 10up and its clients up for success.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and complete documentation for deals, client relationships, and projects.
- Successfully manage and grow relationships with partners in hosting, technology, and related areas.
- You are not just comfortable juggling multiple, competing priorities, you thrive on the fast-pace nature of the work (it doesn’t hurt that it helps the day go by quickly).
- Experience delivering website projects. Preferable experience with web content management systems (CMS), specifically WordPress.
- Passion for and experience helping clients move from concept to execution by matching their online goals to company expertise.
- Experience producing agreements and proposals.
- Outstanding written communication.
- Outstanding verbal communication.
- Knowledge of common metrics for digital media success and popular tools and mechanisms for measuring success (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Outstanding collaboration and consensus building skills, working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with MS Office, Google Docs, Apple Pages, and Teamwork (or related project management tool).
- Comfortable with remote collaboration, including video chat, and remote collaboration tools like Google Docs and Slack.
- Comfortable networking and building new relationships on behalf of 10up.
- Willingness to take initiative and help with a variety of account service tasks.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a digital agency — account management, project management, etc.
- Experience collaborating with core 10up disciplines, e.g. back and front end engineering, UX and visual design, ad strategy, and audience growth.
- A strong familiarity with the WordPress and web development ecosystem, e.g. knowledge of popular tools, plugins, frameworks, best practices, and conventions.
- Hands on experience building websites using PHP and WordPress.
- Remote working experience appreciated.