Senior Audience Growth Strategist (SEO, Analytics)
Be a part of something great
Location: Remote – Anywhere (Open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.)
As an Audience Growth Strategist, you will be part of our Audience Strategy team that helps 10up’s clients implement actionable strategies to positively impact and measure their business goals and desired audience outcomes.
You’re motivated by solving challenging problems and helping clients determine the best path to success through data-driven solutions and relevant, relatable insights. Your curiosity drives you to dig beyond the issues and metrics, arriving at the recommendations that will make a measurable impact.
You’ll work on a combination of unique enterprise-level projects and ongoing support engagements that help season your skills. As a leading digital agency, 10up’s client roster spans from innovative startups and impactful non-profits to some of the biggest names in the industry, such as ESPN, Google, The New York Times Co., Microsoft, and The Nobel Prize Committee.
As a 10upper, you have options for flexible and alternative work schedules. Intentionally remote since day one, spanning six continents and 40 countries, 10up fully embraces the benefits of distributed work.
What you will do:
- Help define SEO strategy and develop technical requirements to support SEO-friendly development.
- Audit web properties against the most current SEO best practices, identify opportunities for improvements, and present written reports with actionable recommendations.
- Define key metrics that align with client business goals to support and implement custom tracking using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other platforms.
- Independently lead projects and consult with clients, collaborating with other Audience Strategists and discipline leadership where necessary.
- Take a data-driven approach to problem-solving, with a focus on establishing clear metrics to measure success against.
- You have 5+ years of experience in roles with search engine optimization and/or analytics implementation and reporting at the forefront.
- You have the ability to utilize common SEO tools (e.g. Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Sitebulb) to effectively audit websites, presenting compelling recommendations and prioritizing improvements.
- You’re experienced in setting up tracking, events, and custom dimensions in Google Analytics, and implementing through Google Tag Manager, as well as creating data visualizations with Google Data Studio.
- You are proactive in seeking out cross-team feedback when crafting solutions to ensure your recommendations are comprehensive and ready to implement.
- You have a concise, clear, and effective communication style in perfect written and spoken English.
Benefits of interest:
- Multiple paid time off programs, including accrued PTO, parental leave, bereavement leave, and company holidays – including an all-company break from Christmas Eve to New Years Day.
- Health, dental, and life insurance programs (available for United States team members).
- Retirement contribution programs (currently available in the U.S. and U.K.).
- Flexible and alternate schedule programs - including options for 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday) configurations.
- $3,000 USD accrued annually in professional development budget for you to spend on conferences, training, or to buy back time for programs like independent study.
- Global Company summits – opportunities to meet, socialize and learn with fellow 10uppers in person at remarkable destinations.
- An end-of-year all-hands bonus program, along with smaller opportunities for recognition throughout the year.
The expected annual salary range for this position is between $80,000 and $110,000 USD. Compensation is determined based on a variety of factors including relevant experience, other job related qualifications/skills, geographic location, and business needs.
Join our team!
If you are passionate about 10up's mission and think you have what it takes to be successful in this role even if you don't check all the boxes, please apply. We'd appreciate the opportunity to personally review your application. Everyone gets a response.
Read more about What to Expect through our Recruiting process.
We don't want you to miss any communication from us! To ensure you receive updates on your application, please add [email protected] to your contacts list!