Be a part of something great
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be), and are open to applicants all around the world.
The Audience Growth Strategist is part of what we call our “Audience and Revenue” team.
This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.
- Audit existing and in-development web properties against the most current SEO best practices and identify opportunities for improvements in either on-page or content-focused search rankings.
- Create clear reports for internal teams, clients, and prospects defining programs of action for improving organic search engine traffic.
- Define key metrics that align with client business goals, support and implement custom tracking using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other analytics and business intelligence platforms.
- Support implementation of cross-platform data aggregation projects.
- Craft reports using aggregated data from multiple sources that help answer key user insights or business questions.
- Collaborate with UX designers and web strategists to provide thoughtful recommendations on measuring the results of implemented strategies including analytics set-up, custom events, audience segments, and conversion funnels.
- Establish benchmarks and scrutinize metrics to improve traffic, conversion rate, user experience, and client satisfaction.
- Prepare and present reports on site performance and analytics to clients.
- Help develop strategy and technical requirements to support SEO friendly development including: URL structure, Schema markup, and redirect strategy.
- Experience setting up and monitoring analytics platforms (especially Google Analytics), including custom dashboards, segments, events, and conversion paths.
- Experience working with tag managers (especially GTM)
- Experience managing multiple properties in Google Search Console and making meaningful recommendations based on feedback from search console.
- Experience using third-party platforms for evaluating site SEO and making sense of their results (especially Yoast, Moz, SEMrush and Ahrefs).
- Ability to quickly understand large sets of data and draw meaningful inferences (especially with tools like Google Analytics custom reports, Excel, Google Sheets and Google Data Studio).
- At least two years of experience in search engine optimization and analytics across multiple properties.
- Significant experience with Google Analytics or similar tools for understanding website usage patterns.
- Flexibility to implement a wide variety of strategic plans to improve client site performance.
- Grit to address complex configurations and challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with internal teams and clients about technical and non-technical matters.
- Broad understanding of online search market and familiarity with common concepts, tools, and terminology.
Nice to have
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Ability to understand search engine optimization techniques and the impact of website code on site performance in search engines.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Eloqua, Marketo, and Salesforce.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing platforms including Optimizely and Google Optimize Pro.
- Agency or other experience working on projects for clients.
- Familiarity with MS Office, iWork, Google Docs, Teamwork.
- Portfolio showcasing search engine optimization numbers and/or analytics experience.
- Experience working in a remote environment appreciated.