Be a part of something great
Location: Remote – Anywhere (Open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.)
You’ll work on a combination of unique builds and ongoing support engagements that help season your technical leading skills. As a leading digital agency, 10up’s client roster spans from innovative startups and impactful non-profits to some of the biggest names in the industry, such as ESPN, Google, The New York Times Co., Microsoft, and The Nobel Prize Committee.
As a 10upper, you have options for flexible and alternative work schedules. Intentionally remote since day one, spanning six continents and 40 countries, 10up fully embraces the benefits of distributed work.
What you will do:
- Lead, architect, and build React projects in both client and server-side environments.
- Coach and mentor fellow engineers to boost the team's capabilities.
- Skillfully connect engineering deliverables to client business objectives.
- Ultimately you will make the web better by finely crafting apps, and tools that reach millions of online visitors every day.
- You are knowledgeable of PHP in WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- You have a code portfolio of real-world samples. Link us to your best work on GitHub and you’ll never have to do any live coding or whiteboard testing!
- You prefer to work fully remote and are effectively engaging in a distributed team from the location of your choosing.
Benefits of interest:
- Multiple paid time off programs, including accrued PTO, parental leave, bereavement leave, and company holidays – including an all-company break from Christmas Eve to New Years Day.
- Health, dental, and life insurance programs (available for United States team members).
- Retirement contribution programs (currently available in the U.S. and U.K.).
- Flexible and alternate schedule programs - including options for 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday) configurations.
- $3,000 USD accrued annually in professional development budget for you to spend on conferences, training, or to buy back time for programs like independent study.
- Global Company summits – opportunities to meet, socialize and learn with fellow 10uppers in person at remarkable destinations.
- An end-of-year all-hands bonus program, along with smaller opportunities for recognition throughout the year.
- A Director of Engineering that supports your career growth and development.
The expected annual salary range for this position is between $90,000 and $150,000 USD. Compensation is determined based on a variety of factors including relevant experience, other job related qualifications/skills, geographic location, and business needs.
Join our team!
If you are passionate about 10up's mission and think you have what it takes to be successful in this role even if you don't check all the boxes, please apply. If you consider yourself a Full-Stack Engineer, please choose the discipline and job title that most closely aligns with your focus/primary area of expertise. We personally review each application and can always pivot roles after you enter the hiring process.
Read more about What to Expect through our Recruiting process.
Everyone gets a response and we don't want you to miss any communication from us! To ensure you receive updates on your application, please add [email protected] to your contacts list!