← Back to Careers
Be a part of something great
- Interpret designs and transform them in a rich cross-platform/device web experience.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interfaces to finalize an experience in the browser as well as build long term scalable, maintainable, and performant production code.
- Visualize how a static design will be coded. Proactively flag challenging areas and offer alternatives, as well as identifying areas for greater code reuse.
- Ability to implement designs and advance UI concepts that align with current industry and project accessibility standards.
- Ability to estimate front-end work for a project and modularize goals into clearly defined, executable tasks.
- Ability to lead the front-end strategy for a project and make impactful decisions about the methodologies recommended to a client.
- At least five years experience with front-end engineering, web development, web engineering, or a similar field.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, performance, and WCAG accessibility compliance.
- Experience using Git.
- Proven ability to transform a static comp into a website from the ground up.
- Understanding of ad implementations in a responsive environment.
- Experience in task runners and bundlers like: Grunt, Gulp, and Webpack.
- Experience with coded style guides and creating highly componentized systems.
- Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical "blog" use cases.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an "always-learning" person, excited to create great web experiences.
Nice to have
- Experience with Sketch or Design Software.
- Advanced understanding of as implementations in a responsive environment.
- Moderate PHP experience.
- Design experience or formal design education.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
- Experience in mentoring and leading a team.
- Experience and expertise with third party integrations and client-side APIs.
- Strong ability to communicate with client stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, about the impact of decisions around markup approach, cross-platform responsive interactions, performance, and topics like accessibility and internationalization.
- Code-based portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (source files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).