Be a part of something great
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be), and are open to applicants all around the world.
This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.
- Working with the team to connect engineering deliverables to client business objectives.
- Experience developing web-based applications using ES6+, React, and Node.
- Experience in the architectural concepts behind React, such as: state and data management, JSX, creating a componentized system, and Webpack.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Natural ability to ramp up and provide guidance to lesser experienced team members.
- Experience using Git.
Nice to have
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- Experience with WordPress Gutenberg.
- Experience in the understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, performance and WCAG accessibility compliance.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
- Experience mentoring and leading a team.
- Strong ability to communicate with client stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, about the impact of decisions around markup approach, cross-platform responsive interactions, performance, and topics like accessibility and internationalization.
- Code-based portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (source files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).