Senior Programmatic Strategist
Be a part of something great
Location: Remote – Anywhere (Open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.)
As a Senior Programmatic Strategist at 10up, you’ll be a strategic leader guiding clients through yield optimizations and determining ad placements that help clients meet their revenue goals. You are expected to leverage data to inform, recommend, and implement revenue-driving opportunities.
You’ll work on a combination of unique enterprise-level projects and ongoing support engagements that help season your skills. As a leading digital agency, 10up’s client roster spans from innovative startups and impactful non-profits to some of the biggest names in the industry, such as ESPN, Google, The New York Times Co., Microsoft, and The Nobel Prize Committee.
As a 10upper, you have options for flexible and alternative work schedules. Intentionally remote since day one, spanning six continents and 40 countries, 10up fully embraces the benefits of distributed work.
What you will do:
- Meet with client stakeholders and internal teams to establish a clear understanding of the client’s revenue goals, and then propose impactful and efficient opportunities to help achieve those goals using ads.
- Collaborate with the design team to craft and document the ad placements for sites while balancing revenue and experience design goals.
- Work together with engineering to configure and integrate adTech tools and platforms such as header bidding, CMPs, and DMPs with Google Ad Manager.
- Build and analyze reports to evaluate the performance of demand sources in order to identify areas where changing configurations or programmatic partners is needed.
- You have the ability to build reports in Google Ad Manager and combine that data with reports from Google Analytics and other adTech platforms to form actionable insights.
- You have an understanding of best practices when it comes to placing ads on websites, with the ability to balance increasing ad revenue with maintaining site speed and user experience.
- You like to take ownership and collaborate with clients, team members, and third-party vendors to solve problems.
- You have excellent English skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to patiently explain ad concepts to clients and team members who may have no experience with ads.
Benefits of interest:
- Multiple paid time off programs, including accrued PTO, parental leave, bereavement leave, and company holidays – including an all-company break from Christmas Eve to New Years Day.
- Health, dental, and life insurance programs (available for United States team members).
- Retirement contribution programs (currently available in the U.S. and U.K.).
- Flexible and alternate schedule programs - including options for 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday) configurations.
- $3,000 USD accrued annually in professional development budget for you to spend on conferences, training, or to buy back time for programs like independent study.
- Global Company summits – opportunities to meet, socialize and learn with fellow 10uppers in person at remarkable destinations.
- An end-of-year all-hands bonus program, along with smaller opportunities for recognition throughout the year.