Be a part of something great
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be), and are open to applicants all around the world.
The Senior Ad Strategist is responsible for developing monetization strategies and initiatives for all 10up clients. They are expected to leverage data to inform, recommend, and implement revenue-driving opportunities. Developing long-term roadmaps, critical requirements, and leading the consistent evolution of revenue-driving strategies are the core of this position’s day-to-day responsibilities. The person in this role has demonstrated success in implementing and optimizing a broad range of digital monetization tactics. The Senior Ad Strategist will report to the Associate Director of Revenue and the Director of Audience & Revenue.
This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.
- Meet with client stakeholders to identify and define the measurable business goals driving the client’s project. Collaborate with project leadership to identify the most impactful and efficient opportunities that directly impact those goals.
- Work with clients, third parties, and client teams to proactively measure the comprehensive impact of related efforts on revenue performance e.g. UX/design updates, technical performance, feature updates, and ad logic.
- Configure and integrate third-party platforms and client’s ad manager to optimize revenue.
- Collaborate with visual and UX design staff to provide thoughtful monetization strategies that balance revenue and experience design goals.
- Regularly evaluate platform performance and industry trends to proactively identify new opportunities and needs for 10up clients
- Document ad specifications and technical requirements for production teams, providing support and quality assurance ahead of major releases and/or launches.
- Educate teams and clients on the strategies and tools used to drive client revenue.
- Experience leveraging data from multiple platforms like Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, and other marketing platforms to provide accurate and thoughtful insights and attribution models.
- Strong understanding of core web analytics metrics and dimensions, able to answer questions and develop hypotheses about user behavior on specific types of content quickly and confidently.
- At least two years experience implementing and managing digital monetization systems for enterprise-level clients.
- Passion to improve the digital media ecosystem.
- Consistently leverage a solutions-focused mindset to productively collaborate with clients, teams, and third party vendors to efficiently solve problems and move teams forward.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with internal teams and clients across a variety of media e.g. video conferences, Slack, in-person, etc.
Nice to have
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Ability to understand ad-serving technology and even code.
- Agency experience or experience balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience optimizing lead generation funnels.
- Experience with reviewing and debugging ad code to ensure tracking, targeting, and ad servers are working properly together to maintain a steady/stable stream of revenue for 10up clients.
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Teamwork (project management tools)
- Experience with time tracking.
- Experience working in a distributed environment appreciated.