Be a part of something great
110up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be).
At 10up Senior UX Designers are experts in their craft and leaders in building a strong foundation for projects based in aligning users’ needs and clients’ business goals. Senior User Experience Designers work closely and collaboratively with Visual Designers, Project Managers, and Engineers to ensure project success. Qualified candidates will be experienced in planning and executing user research, designing user flows, and planning architecture alongside these other disciplines. Candidates should have experience working in an agency or a similar environment where they have balanced clients’ needs, budgets, and timelines. Senior UX Designers are proactive, solution-oriented, and passionate advocates for the user. If you know you can help advance UX across a variety of projects and clients, we are excited to review your application!
This role is fully remote and is currently open to applicants located in U.S. aligned time zones.
- Design and build wireframes, page description diagrams, user flows, and other representations of UX thinking and decision-making.
- Define information architectures through sitemaps, taxonomies, content modeling, and other methods of defining key content types and relationships.
- Lead effective workshops, presentations, and interviews with clients where you can balance both listening and having a strong voice in defining solutions.
- Plan and conduct both primary and secondary user research such as interviews, surveys, user testing, competitor analysis, and heuristic evaluations, and then present insights from research into compelling actionable recommendations and design solutions.
- Work with project leadership to create and communicate project plans for UX activities that account for project constraints and client preferences.
- Provide expert guidance on UX, and build productive collaborative relationships with both internal team members in other disciplines at 10up, as well as with our clients.
- At least three years of professional experience producing information architectures, wireframes, and assisting with the production of other UX/UI design deliverables for the web.
- Strong background in UX design for websites and web-based applications, with involvement and understanding in the full process behind complex website builds.
- Deep understanding of web interactions: patterns, best practices, common challenges website developers face, and solutions to those challenges.
- Experience with WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases. (Or similar experience with other CMS)
- Understanding of content strategy, publishing workflows, and content management platforms.
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced environment across multiple work groups and with multiple concurrent projects.
Nice to have
- Experience with Figma.
- Formal UX or design education.
- Experience providing support for process improvements and growth initiatives.
- Demonstrated history of mentoring, teaching, or guiding other designers.