Had a great time with Helen at WordCamp Philly. In case you missed it, Helen was one of four panelists speaking to WordPress in higher education during lunch, where she discussed her experience rolling out the Eastman School of Music’s website in WordPress. Helen was the only panelist from a consulting shop. I shared my Editing the Visual Editor talk in the developer track. The presentation was updated to incorporate a new tip and feature some of the relevant new tools WordPress 3.3 – and the new wp_editor function – put at our finger tips. Both of us also participated in the core development session on Sunday, and submitted core patches.
What else is up?
- 10up at the First WordCamp Dayton
- PushUp: Push Notifications for WordPress
- 10up goes to the Oscars with Entertainment Weekly
- WordCamp St. Louis gets a jolt of 10up
- Expanding autocomplete in the WordPress admin
- A Conversation about the Future of WordPress
- WordPress.org Happy Hour in Austin, TX
- 10up Hosts Scott Berkun in Portland