Had a great time with Helen at WordCamp Philly. In case you missed it, Helen was one of four panelists speaking to WordPress in higher education during lunch, where she discussed her experience rolling out the Eastman School of Music’s website in WordPress. Helen was the only panelist from a consulting shop. I shared my Editing the Visual Editor talk in the developer track. The presentation was updated to incorporate a new tip and feature some of the relevant new tools WordPress 3.3 – and the new wp_editor function – put at our finger tips. Both of us also participated in the core development session on Sunday, and submitted core patches.
What else is up?
- Catch 10uppers at WordSesh 2 starting tonight
- December Big Media WordPress Meetup: Redefining Traditional Media Workflows in WordPress
- Welcome long time WordPress engineer Ronald Huereca to 10up
- Upping our commitment to the WordPress community
- WordCamps and 10up everywhere: Orlando, Denver, and Edmonton
- WordPress Hack Day, Jersey City
- 10up and jQuery go to Russia
- Welcome Ryan Hellyer to the team