Restricted Site Access 5.0.1 for WordPress
Restrict access to registered users and specific IP addresses. Control restriction behavior.
Limit access your site to visitors who are logged in or accessing the site from a set of specific IP addresses. Send restricted visitors to the log in page, redirect them, or display a message. A great solution for Extranets, publicly hosted Intranets, or parallel development sites.
Adds a number of new configuration options to the Privacy settings panel. From this panel you can:
- Enable and disable access restriction at will
- Change the restriction behavior: send to login, redirect, or display a message.
- Add IP addresses not subject to restriction, including ranges.
- Quickly add your current IP to the restriction list.
- Control the redirect location.
- Choose to redirect visitors to the same path that they entered the current site on
- Choose the HTTP redirect message for SEO friendliness
- Customize the blocked visitor message.
Thanks to Eric Buth for adding IP range support to the code base!