Limit access your site to visitors who are logged in or accessing the site from a set of specified IP addresses. Send restricted visitors to the log in page, redirect them, or display a message or page. A great solution for Extranets, publicly hosted Intranets, or parallel development / staging sites.
Adds a number of new configuration options to the Reading settings panel. From this panel you can:
- Enable or disable site restriction
- Change the restriction behavior: send to login, redirect, display a message, display a page
- Add IP addresses to an unrestricted list, including ranges
- Quickly add your current IP to the unrestricted list
- Customize the redirect location, including an option to send them to the same requested path and set the HTTP status code for SEO friendliness
- Define a simple message to show restricted visitors, or select a page to show them – great for “coming soon” teasers!