Last night I recorded the WordPress Weekly podcast with Jeff Chandler of WordPress Tavern. We chatted for about 90 minutes, and then want on to chat more during an after show chat that continued for over an hour. The podcast was published today, you can listen to it or get instructions for downloading it here. Here’s the iTunes link.
- General WordPress consulting services
- WordPress value perception as compared to other major CMS platforms
- Exciting developer features coming in WordPress 2.9 (RC1 out today!)
- What the near future holds for WordPress, with the MU merge and growth of BuddyPress, bbPress, et al
- My latest Smashing Magazine article
- WordCamp Boston (which I’m helping organize)
I really enjoyed participating in the podcast, and hope to participate again in the near future.