Are you a tech-savvy, self-motivated marketing professional, or recent college graduate, with a passion for using online and offline tools to help companies better market their services and convert prospects into clients? Then you might be a great fit for 10up’s new Marketing Coordinator role! As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling introduction meetings with prospective new clients
- Preparing one-page briefs on new project opportunities that will inform initial conversations with prospects
- Developing lead generation channels to expand our prospective client pool
- Collaborating with the strategy team to prepare proposals for new project opportunities
- Maintaining, updating, and creating content for our website, including client case studies and blog posts
- Building a content strategy for 10up’s Facebook and Twitter presences and managing interactions on those platforms
- Preparing client status and billing reports
- Managing basic operational tasks, including scheduling team trips and preparing monthly client invoices
While prior experience is great, enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly on your feet will serve as great substitutes for experience. As with all of our positions, the Marketing Coordinator’s scope of responsibilities is expected to evolve over time, so you should have the willingness to be flexible and pitch in where needed. Ideally, after an initial training period, the person who fills this role will have the opportunity to take on more senior marketing and project management responsibilities, so excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organizational skills are required.
We envision the Marketing Coordinator position as a full-time role, but applicants seeking part-time work will also be considered. 10up is a distributed company, so you will have the opportunity to work from home, which is just one of the many perks we offer our employees!
Think you’re ready to join team 10up and help us grow our business? Then send your resume, cover letter, and three references to jake