10up at WordCamp London
WordCamp London is happening this weekend, March 20-22, and our CEO John Eckman and I will be flying over the Atlantic to join in on what is sure to be a fantastic event. I’ll be speaking on Saturday on what it means to apply a user-first approach to metadata and fields, a topic that is near and dear to anyone who’s extended the WordPress admin, as well as on a core developer Q&A panel on Sunday.
The entire schedule looks great, in addition to Friday’s Contributor Day. We’re especially looking forward to seeing:
- Indie Design (Laura Kalbag)
- Building a Scalable WordPress at News Corp UK (Luke Wheatle, Sophie Plimbley)
- <picture> and Friends: HTML Responsive Images (Bruce Lawson)
- From Web Address to Web Page – the Humble URL in WordPress (Simon Wheatley)
- Think Big, Grow Fast. Breaking Into The Enterprise Market (Fabio Torlini)
- User Experience in WordPress (Sara Cannon)
- Hiring Employee Number One: From Freelancer to Agency (Brad Williams)
- How We Built a Market-Leading WordPress Agency; And Why We Walked Away (Simon Dickson)
Between all of the great talks, networking, and delicious food (who says the British don’t have good food?), this will definitely be a memorable WordCamp. If you’re on Twitter, follow along with WordCamp London on Twitter and via the #wcldn hashtag.