Back in September, team 10up gathered in Atlanta from around the globe for four days of knowledge sharing, team building, and face-to-face time. Our days were filled with inspiring, educational presentations from our peers, while the evenings let us kick back and relax with teammates whom we normally only see on our computer screen.
The event began with an in-depth keynote presented by company leadership: our own 10up State of the Union. The keynote was followed by more than a dozen sessions presented by 10uppers who contributed their time and effort to share their knowledge, lessons learned, and perspective. Topics—to name a few—explored:
- new tools, best practices, and important concepts for engineering, user experience, and design;
- techniques we can use to delight our clients;
- lessons learned from projects;
- the current and future state of content platforms and distribution;
- ways to support more performant, effective web ads that are more profitable for publishers without sacrificing visitor engagement, and;
- how to identify and manage impostor syndrome.